ALL PLAYERS have a vital part to play in protecting the course from unnecessary wear and tear by following these few simple Local Rules:
1. Play each hole from the designated Teeing areas.
2. Hitting balls over public footpaths IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED – all public footpaths are ‘Out of Bounds’ to play over!!
3. Do not hit balls off, from on the greens – LIFT BALLS OFF, if on the wrong green.
4. Replace all your divots (displaced turf) throughout the course including Teeing areas.
5. Repair all ball pitch marks on the greens.